Whether it’s on a fully automated assembly machine or a simple bench top fixture, IP Automation has the capability to utilize many types of technologies for improving your manufacturing process.
Below is a short list of technology that IP Automation has worked with and implemented on past projects:
- Dedicated high volume production machines for wire forms and sheet metal stampings.
- Specialized attachments and retrofitting to existing CNC wire benders, fourslide, multislide and spring coiling machines for wire or sheet metal processing
- Pick and place systems for dedicated processes
- Custom HMI interfaces and PLC integration using the latest technologies from B&R Automation and Allen Bradley
- PLC programming
- Electrical panel design and wiring
- Oven stress relieving lines ( convection, induction ,or direct current)
- Powder coating through fluidized bed process in nylon, vinyl, epoxy or polyethylene
- Conveyor systems
- Automated machining operations
- Material joining operations such as clipping, clinching and riveting.
- Automated press operations including swaging, coining, piercing and blanking
- Automated welding cells in resistance, mig , and plasma welding
- 2 D and 3D Vision inspection using the latest technologies from Cognex, Teledyne Dalsa.
- 2D iR vision system for part inspection using robotics
- 2D line tracking vision for conveyor integration using robotics or custom built automated picking lines.
- 3DL laser vision system for advanced part handling using robotics.
- HMI/SCADA interface design